Ashton meets Grandma Julie on Valentine's Day


Ash & Grandpa on Memorial Day in their matching shirts



My first Mother's Day

Josh helping me "pack" to move into our new house in Murrieta:-)

It's been a busy past couple months to say the least. Ashton is the sweetest baby and Josh and I have so much fun playing with him and giving him lots of love. He gave us his first smile around two months, and his first two teeth popped through at 3 1/2 mos! In general he is just a smiley happy little guy and is good with just about anyone who wants to hold him! Here are some pics of Ash over the last few months.




Josh helping me "pack" to move into our new house in Murrieta:-)
It's been a busy past couple months to say the least. Ashton is the sweetest baby and Josh and I have so much fun playing with him and giving him lots of love. He gave us his first smile around two months, and his first two teeth popped through at 3 1/2 mos! In general he is just a smiley happy little guy and is good with just about anyone who wants to hold him! Here are some pics of Ash over the last few months.



1 comment:
I am so excited to see a new post; I'd almost given up on checking your blog. The pictures are so cute! I can't wait for our boys to meet and play together (if mine ever shows up).
Post a Comment