
On the SkyRide at Seaworld!
Sea Turtle!
Ashton has been having quite the summer so far. We have had lots of visitors at our new place which is so nice because we don't have to be so cramped anymore! Ashton's Uncle Nick came to visit us two weeks ago b
efore he went off to Navy bootcamp. We had fun and Josh got some good brother bonding time:0) Then the next week Grandpa Frank and Uncle Bridger, Uncle Spencer, and Aunt Taylor came to stay at the house! This was their first time meeting Ashton. We took a trip to the beach for the first time with Ashton and he had fun splashing in the water and eating sand...oops! Right now Ashton's Uncle Shane is visiting, he is on leave from the Navy and came to meet his nephew for the first time. Grandma Julie and Jennifer were also in San Diego so we got to see them too! Yesterday we went to Seaworld which was really nice and Ashton was so good! He is turning into a "go with the flow" baby and things are getting much easier! I no longer have an anxiety attack everytime I have to take him into the grocery store! He is the most smiley and friendly baby I have ever seen and that dimple just melts my heart.
efore he went off to Navy bootcamp. We had fun and Josh got some good brother bonding time:0) Then the next week Grandpa Frank and Uncle Bridger, Uncle Spencer, and Aunt Taylor came to stay at the house! This was their first time meeting Ashton. We took a trip to the beach for the first time with Ashton and he had fun splashing in the water and eating sand...oops! Right now Ashton's Uncle Shane is visiting, he is on leave from the Navy and came to meet his nephew for the first time. Grandma Julie and Jennifer were also in San Diego so we got to see them too! Yesterday we went to Seaworld which was really nice and Ashton was so good! He is turning into a "go with the flow" baby and things are getting much easier! I no longer have an anxiety attack everytime I have to take him into the grocery store! He is the most smiley and friendly baby I have ever seen and that dimple just melts my heart.
Well anyway, I think that sums up our latest adventures.
In one month Josh gets to use his GI Bill finally and go to school full time and have it be completely paid for the the Navy! Plus a monthly stipend for living expenses! Not only am I super excited that he can finally finish school, but I will actually get to spend time with my husband! As of right now we have zero days off together which makes it very hard sometimes, so this will be such a nice change!











No comments:
Post a Comment